...that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man...Ephesians 3:16

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Balance

In everything that I do, let it be pleasing to the Lord.

I read a blog today that said 50% of the people that are reading my blog will hate me, 50% of the people will love me. Either way, I'm just going to be me. I can be the best trainer that God has positioned me to be and through that I will help the people that chose to receive what I am giving. I can't be what I am not, I will not be what I'm not, I can be who I am and who I am becoming.

I realized that I'm in the lives of certain people for a season and in that season there will be unseasonable temperatures and some pleasant temperatures and others will be so extraordinarily unexpected that all we can do is accept what is. I can't be everything for everyone, I can however be all that I am all the time. My favorite quote is I am not, but I know I AM. Thank God for that!

No comments: