...that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man...Ephesians 3:16

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I never really know what to blog about, so here I go. Today was beautiful! I absolutely love this time of year because the trees are ripe in a sense. They've reached their full color and today the sun shined in all the right places. My usual commute from the gym is comprised of dodging 'lunch-breakers' rushing to and from meetings, errands and lunch stops and a few glimpses of the casual coasters trying to avoid being pulled over on the hotspots by County PD. But today, no dodgers, no coasters, just a smooth stroll down a burnt orange tree trimmed street. Sometimes I'll crank oldies, others my soul needs lifted so I tune into the local bible talk radio but today I rolled down the window and just listened. It was cool! That was natures music. I know, it's corny but it's my experience so I'm keeping it.

No comments: