...that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man...Ephesians 3:16

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanks Giving!

Happy Thanksgiving, or as i've so cordially been exposed to in the great southern hospitality dialect, Happy THAYNKS giving as to imply there's another option of givin'. but truthfully there is...there's begrudging givin, regretful giving, obligatory givin, and I'm almost certain the proverbial recompense giving. but today I'm talking about THANKS GIVING!

And so I'm giving thanks for everything and everyone in my life. Every up and down every coming and going and loss and gain every lesson learned every once of wisdom I've gained. For everything I give thanks! I've realized if I never would have experienced some of the moments in my life I would not be who I am today. I Thank God because He has ALWAYS been with me through it all even when I didn't know He was.

No comments: