...that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man...Ephesians 3:16

Monday, January 18, 2010

Daniel Fast-Praying for Haiti

Last week (Wednesday) we had a prayer service after the Believing God class. It was a powerful prayer service. It's such an awesome feeling to know that you know that you know that God is in control no matter what it looks like.

I had the awesome honor of praying for the nation of Haiti. What God gave me without repeating the prayer, which I can't say I remember all of it anyway, was the valley of dry bones in Ezekiel 37. At any rate, my study bible explained that going into the valley and breathing life was like a resurrection of the land and a reclaiming of God's covenant. Had we not already had an intense lesson on what the Covenant is, it wouldn't have made a lot of sense to me. But it does now and praise God for His Covenant promise
-keep your heart pumpin' and your spirit movin'

Amia

No comments: